The July 1st event will be held at the Rossport Community Park starting in the afternoon. If you are interested in volunteering for purchasing and setting off fireworks for the event, please contact the LSB by e-mail and someone will get back to you.
July 1st 2022Posted on May 6, 2022
Hall RentalsPosted on May 6, 2022
Please contact: Lynn McGrath
Village Maintenance Worker 2022Posted on May 6, 2022
Local Service Board of Rossport was approved through Canada Summer Jobs to hire
A Town Maintenance Worker (has to be between 15-30)
For 9 weeks this summer (2022)
The Youth :
- will be responsible for the maintenance of our local park and other sites in our community, including keeping the grass cut
- will keep the park and washroom clean for residents and tourists
- will work alongside of community volunteers and local business to inform tourists about the attractions of our community and available outdoor opportunities.
Start Date would be June 27th but is negotiable
To apply send resume and cover letter to:
by June 1st 2022
To qualify for this position you must:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of employment.
- Have a valid SIN at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- A Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Person to whom refugee protection has been granted. International student with working visa is not eligible for this program.
NewsletterPosted on May 1, 2022
Property Name and/or Mailing Address changesPosted on February 5, 2022
If you have had a change to your mailing address or phone number please send the changes to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your contact information.
Please note: You have to contact the Provincial Land Tax office in Thunder Bay to make any name or address changes. This can be done on-line.
Rossport Fire DepartmentPosted on January 17, 2021
As you are aware, our volunteer fire department was dissolved several years ago due to a lack of members and other concerns. Presently we have an agreement with the Schreiber Fire Department to provide service in case of emergencies As any assistance would come down the highway from Schreiber be as aware and proactive with your fire safety as possible.