Village Maintenance Worker 2022Posted on May 6, 2022
Local Service Board of Rossport was approved through Canada Summer Jobs to hire
A Town Maintenance Worker (has to be between 15-30)
For 9 weeks this summer (2022)
The Youth :
- will be responsible for the maintenance of our local park and other sites in our community, including keeping the grass cut
- will keep the park and washroom clean for residents and tourists
- will work alongside of community volunteers and local business to inform tourists about the attractions of our community and available outdoor opportunities.
Start Date would be June 27th but is negotiable
To apply send resume and cover letter to:
by June 1st 2022
To qualify for this position you must:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of employment.
- Have a valid SIN at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- A Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Person to whom refugee protection has been granted. International student with working visa is not eligible for this program.